If you’re looking to live a healthier and happier life, you have come to the right place! We at House of Nutrition believe that your body should be treated like a temple and our expert staff is here to help you choose what natural supplements and vitamins will help you improve your mind and body. If you have incorporated vitamins or natural supplements into your daily routine, that is okay! We are here to bring you up to speed on the benefits and help you select the nutrients that will work best for you!
WHAT IS A NATURAL SUPPLEMENT?
In simplest terms, natural supplements provide nutrients to your body that you might not otherwise consume through your regular diet. Even if you consume some of the nutrients through your meals, you might not be receiving as much of the nutrient that you need to maintain or improve your overall health.
Here are a few health benefits of natural supplements:
- Increase nutrients consumed by your body
- Treat deficiencies caused by certain health conditions
- Maintain or improve overall health
HOW DO NATURAL SUPPLEMENTS WORK?
When used correctly, natural supplements work to support your lifestyle by maintaining the balance of nutrients in your body. Seeing as everyone is different, it can be challenging to explain what all natural supplements can do, because it heavily depends on each individual person and their body’s needs. It is also important to keep in mind that if you consume too much of a certain supplement, it can have the opposite effects on your body. At House of Nutrition, we have an on-staff nutrition expert that can chat through your fitness goals and lifestyle to find natural supplements that will maintain and improve your health.
WHAT ARE COMMON NATURAL SUPPLEMENTS?
We have a large selection of products to choose from when it comes to vitamins and natural supplements. We at House of Nutrition know that it can be overwhelming to find the right vitamins and supplements for you, so here are a few common natural supplements that our customers like:
- BCAA (Branched-Chain Amino Acids) – This natural supplement supports lean mass development and increases protein synthesis
- Calcium – If you’re a runner or are more prone to bone loss and injuries, this is a great natural supplement to help prevent that.
- Vitamin E – By taking vitamin E, you are helping your body maintain a healthy heart and cardiovascular system.
- Fish Oil – Containing Omega-3 fatty acids, fish oil helps to reduce joint damage and can reduce exercise-induced muscle damage.
We have a large variety of products and brands to choose from, so we have no doubt that you will find the supplements you need to meet and exceed your health goals. Whether you’re wanting to try natural supplements for the first time or you are wanting to adjust the dosage that you have been taking, we are here to help. Our on-staff nutrition expert is here to answer any questions you have and guide you through the process so you will leave our store feeling refreshed and ready to crush your health goals.