A lot goes into keeping your mind and body healthy. Everything from eating a well-balanced diet to exercising and making smart lifestyle choices contributes to your overall health. An aspect that many people neglect to pay attention to is making sure your body is getting all of the nutrients it needs.
Here at House of Nutrition, we know your body is a temple and should be treated like one. Even if you maintain a healthy lifestyle and fuel your body with a nutritious diet, you might still be lacking in essential nutrients. Vitamin supplements are a great solution to this problem. Whether you have certain diet restrictions, medical conditions or other reasons you cannot consume certain food groups, vitamin supplements are here to ensure your body is getting all of the nutrients it needs to thrive.
Vitamins For Men
While everyone is different, there are general guidelines when it comes to vitamin supplements to make sure the male body is properly fueled. Here are a few vitamins that we at House of Nutrition recommend to be consumed by men for optimal health and performance:
- Fish Oil: Omega-3s are known to contribute to brain and eye development. They also help fight inflammation and have even been linked to preventing heart disease.
- Calcium: Calcium is a mineral that is necessary for life. Not only does calcium help to protect your bones, but it also helps your blood to clot, your muscles to contract, and your heart to beat. If you have any dietary restrictions to dairy, it is essential to your health to use a calcium vitamin supplement.
- Fiber: Fiber has a ton of benefits for men, including normalizing bowel function and absorbing water in your food. When water is absorbed into your food, it results in slowing down digestion, which can help regulate blood sugar.
- Magnesium: Magnesium helps to regulate muscle and nerve function, blood sugar levels, and blood pressure. It can also help to fight depression and boost exercise performance.
- Creatine: For men that weight lift or engage in high-intensity exercises, creatine is extremely beneficial. It helps your muscles produce energy and can help with muscle gain and increased performance.
When taking vitamin supplements, it is important to pay attention to the dosage you are taking. Everyone is different and should be sure to take the dosage for their body. Here at House of Nutrition, we have an on-staff nutrition expert to help determine the right combination of vitamins and dosages to ensure you are set up for success.
We at House of Nutrition have a wide selection of products and brands for men to choose from. Whether you’re looking to add more nutrients into your daily life or you have a specific health goal in mind, we have just what you’re needing. Let us know your health and fitness goals and we will help you find the supplements to support those goals. Our on-staff nutrition expert is available to chat with and help guide you in the right direction. Stop by our store to get started, or order your vitamin supplements online today!